Sea Scoupe Semi Submarine _ With 1 stop Snorkeling
About this activity
Join a tour from Hurghada and discover the wonders of the Red Sea on a cruise aboard a semi-submarine. Take a seat in an underwater observation deck before hopping into the water yourself on a snorkeling stop.
- Seeing Coral reefs
- You may spot dolphins
- being underwater without getting wet
- Explore the Red Sea onboard a semi-submarine
- Look up to the colorful underwater world
- See coral reefs and fascinating fish and Turtles
- Experience 30 minutes of snorkeling in the Red Sea
- The wonder of the underwater world, at a depth of 6 meters from the boat
Discover the underwater wonders of the Red Sea on this semi-submarine cruise in Hurghada from an air-conditioned seat in an observation deck 3 meters below the sea level. Enjoy a fish-eye view of the the multi-colored and fascinating exotic marine life of the Red Sea – vibrant reefs teeming with marine animals of every shape, size and color. – Depart the marina and cruise for 15 minutes to one of the best coral reefs near the Hurghada coastline. – Descending to an air-conditioned underwater glassed-walled observation deck, to view the extraordinary underwater world through huge panoramic windows from the comfort of your own seat for approximately 45 minutes – Snorkeling stop for 30 minutes then after we sail back to the Marina.
- 1-5 years: Free of charge
- 5-11 years: 6 EURO
- From 12 years: full price
- We accept cash in any currency (euro, dollars,English pounds or Egyptian pounds) and payment is made at the beginning of the tour.
- Tax and insurance are included in the price.
- Please contact us one day before the trip for the final pickup time and Let us know your hotel name and room number after arrival.
- Tour Guide in ( English , German , French , Arabic and Russian ) available
What to bring
- Camera ?
- Cash ?
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Hurghada
- All transfers in an air-conditioned and comfortable vehicle
- The trip with the Royal Seascope Hurghada
- Snorkeling equipment: snorkel, fins, mask and life jackets
- Competent and experienced English-speaking guide
- Soft drinks on board
- National park fees
?Round Trip Transfer From (Makadi, Sahel Hashish, El Gouna) Hotels Extra Charge ?5 per Person
?Round Trip Transfer From (Safaga, Soma Bay) Hotels Extra Charge ?10 per Person
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
- For Families with childrens