Sea Scoupe Semi Submarine _ With 1 stop Snorkeling
About this activity
Join a tour from Hurghada and discover the wonders of the Red Sea on a cruise aboard a semi-submarine. Take a seat in an underwater observation deck before hopping into the water yourself on a snorkeling stop.
- Seeing Coral reefs
- You may spot dolphins
- being underwater without getting wet
- Explore the Red Sea onboard a semi-submarine
- Look up to the colorful underwater world
- See coral reefs and fascinating fish and Turtles
- Experience 30 minutes of snorkeling in the Red Sea
- The wonder of the underwater world, at a depth of 6 meters from the boat
Discover the underwater wonders of the Red Sea on this semi-submarine cruise in Hurghada from an air-conditioned seat in an observation deck 3 meters below the sea level. Enjoy a fish-eye view of the the multi-colored and fascinating exotic marine life of the Red Sea – vibrant reefs teeming with marine animals of every shape, size and color. – Depart the marina and cruise for 15 minutes to one of the best coral reefs near the Hurghada coastline. – Descending to an air-conditioned underwater glassed-walled observation deck, to view the extraordinary underwater world through huge panoramic windows from the comfort of your own seat for approximately 45 minutes – Snorkeling stop for 30 minutes then after we sail back to the Marina.
- 1-5 years: Free of charge
- 5-11 years: 6 EURO
- From 12 years: full price
- We accept cash in any currency (euro, dollars,English pounds or Egyptian pounds) and payment is made at the beginning of the tour.
- Tax and insurance are included in the price.
- Please contact us one day before the trip for the final pickup time and Let us know your hotel name and room number after arrival.
- Tour Guide in ( English , German , French , Arabic and Russian ) available
What to bring
- Camera 📷
- Cash 💴
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Hurghada
- All transfers in an air-conditioned and comfortable vehicle
- The trip with the Royal Seascope Hurghada
- Snorkeling equipment: snorkel, fins, mask and life jackets
- Competent and experienced English-speaking guide
- Soft drinks on board
- National park fees
✖Round Trip Transfer From (Makadi, Sahel Hashish, El Gouna) Hotels Extra Charge €5 per Person
✖Round Trip Transfer From (Safaga, Soma Bay) Hotels Extra Charge €10 per Person
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
- For Families with childrens