Mini Egypt Park Entry Ticket Tour with Transfer
Informazioni su questa attività:
Learn about the history of Egypt with the whole family at Mini Egypt Park just in one day, and see scale models of some of the country?s most iconic buildings and monuments. Learn about the pyramids of Giza and the Great Sphinx, and see recreations of temples, churches, and buildings from different periods of Egypt?s history, including some models of modern feats of engineering too.
- An ideal trip for the whole family
- Small group tour?no more than 15 people will take part at one time
- Skip the queue entrance ticket is included in the price of this tour
- Perfect for travelers who want to learn more about Luxor and Cairo but don?t have time to visit both
- Learn about the Giza Pyramids and other landmarks as you explore
- Check off Egypt?s classic must-see sites in a fun, open-air museum
- Discover 55 of Egypt?s most famous landmarks, all in miniature size
- Learn about Egyptian history and culture from your private guide
Mini Egypt Park in Hurghada is an open museum that contains more than 50 makets. They are depictions of the most famous touristic landmarks of Egypt. In addition, that scales 1:25 so you will find yourself as a giant among the marvels of Egypt. Mini Egypt Park in Hurghada is also a fantastic trip for all our guests and a live catalog of the main touristic attractions of all Egypt. People will walk among all of Egypt in one place.
See some of Egypt’s most iconic landmarks in miniature versions on a guided tour of Hurghada’s Mini Egypt Park for all ages. Get a comprehensive look into the history of over 55 sites. Enjoy the added perk of included entry tickets and round-trip transportation. Following hotel pickup, travel to Mini Park Egypt and meet your guide who will lead you through the various miniature exhibitions. Thanks to all the iconic sights of Egypt being in one place, you can see more of Egypt in less time at the museum. Walk between Luxor, Giza, and Cairo in just a few steps. Visit the Abu Simbel Temple and the High Dam at Aswan before arriving at legendary Luxor with its famous Karnak Temple. Head towards Giza to admire the miraculous Pyramids and talk to the Sphinx. Find the Egyptian Museum in Cairo at the famous Tahrir Square and discover the road toward Alexandria. Crossing the Stanley Bridge, check out out the Roman amphitheater and the luxurious El Montazah Palace. After the conclusion of the tour, enjoy a ride back to your accommodation.
Hurghada Grand Aquarium opening from 9:00 AM to 18:00 PM
- 1-5 years: Free
- 6-11 years: 50% discount
- From 12 years: full price
- We accept cash in any currency (euro, dollars,English pounds or Egyptian pounds) and payment is made at the beginning of the tour.
- Tax and insurance are included in the price.
Type of voucher:
- Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
- No printing of documentation required.
What to bring:
? Photo Equipments
? Comfortable shoes
- Please contact us one day before the trip for the final pickup time and Let us know your hotel name and room number after arrival.
- Tour Guide in ( English , German , French , Arabic and Russian ) available
- To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately. If you have any other questions please contact us .
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Hurghada
- Transport by minibus and bus
- Professional guide serve as Driver
- Entry to Hurghada Mini Egypt Park
- Guided Tour
Round Trip Transfer From (El Gouna, Makadi, Sahel Hashish) Hotels Extra Charge ?5 per Person
Round Trip Transfer From (Safaga, Soma Bay) Hotels Extra Charge ?10 per Person
? Paddle boats and Camel Ride
This Tour Suitable For :
- Families with childrens
- Pregnant women
- Wheelchair users