Abu Dabbab Day Trip with Snorkeling & Lunch
A propos de cette activité :
- Abu Dabbab Beach is most famous for being home to the endangered species of sea cow, which are also known as dugongs. Visit this beach for a snorkeling adventure which will provide you with the chance to encounter these creatures and more.
- Enjoy a scenic drive through the desert landscape and arrive at Abu Dabab for a snorkeling shared day trip from Hurghada. Snorkel with the turtles, sunbathe on the beach, and enjoy lunch.
- Discover the hidden treasures of Egypt
- Enjoy the sunny weather while exploring the underwater world
- Visit Abu Dabbab’s glorious beaches
- Swim with a dugong (if you are lucky)
- Amazing Snorkeling With Sea Turtles
- Relax on the awesome sandy beach
- Swim in the Red Sea crystal-clear water
- Take a look at the amazing coral reefs
From 5 am onwards, we’ll pick you up at your hotel in Hurghada and take you in an air-conditioned vehicle to Abu Dabbab National Park
Your experience will begin as you are collected from your Hurghada accommodation. From there you will travel to the water, where your aquatic experience will begin. There are currently 7 known dugongs living in these Red Sea waters. In Abu Dabbab you may find two of them, who have been titled Dennis and Dougal. In this location you can also observe the gorgeous sea turtles, which usually make their nest in the shallow waters of Abu Dabbab. You may even encounter the friendly guitar shark, but don?t worry, they don?t bite. All of this will of course be enjoyed in addition to the beautiful colorful reefs of the area. If you are not a snorkeler or a diver, you will still enjoy your day on the well-organized and clean beach of Abu Dabbab. At the conclusion of your day in the sun, you will be returned to your Hurghada accommodation.
Finally, we’ll return to Hurghada and drop you back at your hotel between 6 and 7 pm.
The coast of Hurghada is one of the best places in Egypt to spot sea turtles, dugongs and other animals. However, animals are unpredictable. The sighting of a greater or lesser number of sea turtles will depend on a variety of factors, such as the weather and the breeding and rearing seasons of the different species.
- 1-5 years: 10?
- 6-11 years: 25 ?
- From 12 years: full price
- We accept cash in any currency (euro, dollars,English pounds or Egyptian pounds) and payment is made at the beginning of the tour.
- Tax and insurance are included in the price.
What to bring:
? Swimming Wears
? Cream sunblock
? Comfortable shoes
? Sunglasses and Sun hat
? Camera ( photo Equipments )
- Please contact us one day before the trip for the final pickup time and Let us know your hotel name and room number after arrival.
- Tour Guide in ( English , German , French , Arabic and Russian ) available
- please reserve Breakfast Box the day before trip from reception and you can take it with you.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Abu Dabbab Park Entrance fees
- Lunch at a restaurant
- Snorkeling equipment
- Fresh-water showers
- Sun umbrellas
Any activities not mentioned in the program
Round Trip Transfer From (El Gouna, Makadi, Sahel Hashish) Hotels Extra Charge ?5 per Person
Round Trip Transfer From (Safaga, Soma Bay) Hotels Extra Charge ?10 per Person