Cairo By Bus from Hurghada (Sphinx, Pyramids, Egyptian Museum and Lunch )
See the highlights of Cairo and learn more about the great civilization. Admire the Pyramids of Giza and the Great Sphinx. Visit Egyptian Museum and have a delicious lunch at the oriental restaurant.
While in Hurghada, seize the opportunity to visit Cairo on a full-day trip with a professional guide. After an early start, journey to Cairo by air-conditioned coach and explore the main must-sees.
- Explore the oldest of the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World at Giza
- Have a delicious Open Buffet lunch at an oriental restaurant
- Go to the Egyptian Museum in Tahrir Square
- Marvel at the high Pyramid of Khufu, the oldest in the Giza Plateau
- Learn how the pyramids were built from an Egyptologist guide
Discover the ?City of a Thousand Minarets? on a full-day tour of Cairo, with round-trip transfers by bus from Hurghada.
Relax in air-conditioned comfort on the long journey from Hurghada, admiring views of the Gulf of Suez. You will be accompanied by a transfer guide who will accompany you on the journey until you meet your Egyptologist guide.
Upon arrival, your private Egyptologist guide will meet you and take you to Giza Plateau to see the oldest of the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World. Get breathtaking views of the Pyramids of Giza as you explore the mortuary temples of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus.
Learn the story of how the temples were constructed and hear the stories behind their legends. Continue to the Great Sphinx, the giant statue of a reclining mythical beast with a lion?s body and the face of the Pharaoh Khafre. Go to the Valley Temple opposite, attributed to the Pharaoh Khafre, and marvel at the feat of ancient engineering.
Next, take a 30-minute break for lunch at a local restaurant. Then, drive into central Cairo to discover the artifacts at the Egyptian Museum in Tahrir Square with fast-track entry. You can also choose to add a Nile River cruise and a camel ride to your tour when booking.
Designed by French architect Marcel Dourgnon, the museum?s collections exceed 120,000 masterpieces from the pre-dynastic to the Pharaonic and Greco-Roman periods. Learn about the mummification art of Ancient Egypt before your return transfer to Hurghada.
After visiting all the attractions, enjoy a shopping stop before beginning the journey back to Hurghada.
- 1-5 years: Free of Charge
- 6-11 years: 35?
- From 12 years: full price as Adult
- We accept cash/Visa in any currency (euro, dollars,English pounds or Egyptian pounds) and payment is made at the beginning of the tour.
- Tax and insurance are included in the price.
What to bring:
? Please order your breakfast Box at the reception one day before the excursion
? Comfortable shoes
? Camera ( photo equipments )
? Comfortable clothes
? Sun cream and Bottle of water
- Car Seat and Baby Stroller available ( Free of Charge ) but request it in Advance
- Please contact us one day before the trip for the final pickup time and Let us know your hotel name and room number after arrival.
- Tour Guide in ( English , German , French , Arabic and Russian ) available in price of the tour
- Egyptologist Guide In( Spanish, Italian, Romanian, Polish , Czech , Portuguese) Available Extra Charge , inform us in advance
- To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately. If you have any other questions please contact us .
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Hurghada
- All transfers with high quality brand vehicles and with professional drivers
- Professional Speaking Guides, We have guides for all languages (Egyptologist)
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sights
- Oriental Open Buffet Lunch
- Visiting the Factory of Papyrus
- Oil and perfumes Factory
? Hot & Cold Beverages
? Trip By The River Nile ( 10 ? cost ) optional by your choice.
? Round Trip Transfer from (Safaga , Soma Bay) Hotels extra charge 10 ? per person.
? Round Trip Transfer from (Makadi ,El Gouna , Sahel Hashish) Hotels extra charge 5 ? per person
? Egyptologist Guide In( Spanish, Italian, Romanian, Polish , Czech,Portuguese) Available Extra Charge
? Entrance tickets to the pyramids burial chamber are not included and must be redeemed on site
? Personal expenses
Extra payment for transfer:
- El Gouna Hotels 5 ? per person
- Sahel Hashesh Hotels 5 ? per person
- Makadi Hotels 5 ? per person
- safaga and soma Bay Hotels 10 ? per person
This Tour Not Suitable For :
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pregnant women
- Wheelchair users